- A cross country move.
- Adopting our first pet together, Cosmo
- New friends and learning to really appreciate our golden ones
- Adjusting to Devin's travel schedule (or surviving).
- Getting rear-ended twice and the ensuing physical therapy still.
- One subbing job in a really strange private elementary school
- One long term subbing job at a really ghetto middle school (that I actually LOVED)
- A full-time teaching job at a really prestigious high school
- Lots of visits from family
- Visits from friends
- Being able to visit biological family in North Carolina
- Loving Georgia...it feels so much like Kentucky
- Getting used to suburban life
- Buying our first home, two or three years earlier than expected
- Becoming a self-titled crock pot queen
Here's to 25.